Conditions of Participation
- The campaign end date is 30 June 2019 at 18:00.
- Anyone with a Bitmatrix account can join the campaign.
- Participants are eligible to win a prize if the number of referred people who has a total of TL 5,000 (crypto asset purchase or sale) volume during the campaign reaches the specific thresholds given below. Accordingly, the participant;
- 100 TL cash award when the number of referred people reached to 10,
- 750 TL cash award when the number of referred people reached to 50,
- 2.000 TL cash award when the number of referred people reached to 100,
- Iphone XS (64 GB) award when the number of referred people reached to 500.
- Cash prizes will be credited to the members' TL wallets at Bitmatrix within 2 working days from the end of the campaign. Participants who receive cash prizes can use the prize in any way they wish (cash TL withdrawals, crypto assets purchase or commission payment).
- At the end of the campaign, the threshold reached by the participant is taken into consideration. For example, at the end of the campaign, a participant reaching 80 references is rewarded with a lower threshold of 50, as the threshold value cannot reach 100.
- If the participant reaches a reference number of 500 people in any day until June 30, 2019, he / she may receive the prize within 5 business days without waiting for the end of the campaign. The participant can receive by hand from Attivo headquarter address. Otherwise, the award is sent by cargo his/her registered address in the platform. By the end of 2019, the participant who does not receive his / her prize from his / her hand shall be deemed to have waived his / her right to reward.
- Taxes will be paid by Attivo Bilişim A.Ş..
- Participants can track the number of people who reach the required transaction volume from the Referral Program tab under the Bitmatrix account.
- Bitmatrix reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time and to discontinue the campaign permanently or temporarily.
- Bitmatrix cannot be held responsible for any systematic downtime or problem that may arise in relation to the campaign.
- All participants are deemed to have accepted these terms.