Poor Cold Wallet Security and/or Wallet Mismanagement
DYOR! (Do Your Own Research!)
Below are the major crypto exchange hackings in the last 5 years. If you do not want to see all your savings being lost
when you wake up one morning, do your own research when choosing the stock exchange you work with.
DYOR to not to be a victim of the crypto exchange!
1. Multisig Cold Wallet Security
2. Proof of Reserves Audit
3. Institutional Level Information Systems Management
- Necessary risk management policies and processes regarding the measurement, monitoring and control of risks arising from information systems and operations are complied with.
- The continuity of special and general controls for information systems is ensured.
- Responsibilities of employees and senior management have been determined in accordance with information security policies and processes.
- The penetration test has been conducted for the security of the system. The penetration test will be repeated periodically.
- Identification and valuation process has been established in accordance with local and international regulations. Users' personal information and data are kept encrypted.
- Audit logs are recorded and secured for the operations of both the users and the employees. Unauthorized access attempts to the system or database are proactively blocked.
- Duties and responsibilities in the areas of application development, testing and operation have been separated.
- Emergency and contingency plan has been prepared.
- Except in case of a force majeure, service is not stopped to the users without prior notice via the Site or by email.
- Each year, an information systems audit will be done by an independent auditor.