RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Information contained in this Site ("Site" or Platform") and any activities executed within the scope of this Site are not oriented to generate a certain income for users. It should not be accepted as an Investment Consultancy service. Just as Attivo Bilişim A.Ş. ("Company") and its employees cannot give any investment advice or direction, they also cannot provide any guarantee.
We do not guarantee the up-to-datedness or accuracy of the information on the Site, including Users’ identity or Crypto Assets’ values. All kinds of content, information, report, research, opinion, comment, advice on the Site are prepared for the purpose of providing general information. This information does not have absolute validity or provable accuracy.
Previous performance of Crypto Assets does not guarantee the same performance in the future. By no means may content shared in the Site serve as an offer or invitation for the purchase or sale of a certain product.
Attivo Bilişim A.Ş. cannot be held liable for any incorrect information on the Site, or for any losses (including pecuniary /non-pecuniary losses) arising from transactions executed based on this information.
As the price of Crypto Assets subject to the trading transactions executed on this Site may vary depending on fluctuations in financial markets, fluctuations in Crypto Asset markets and supply and demand, and since this matter is beyond the control of Attivo Bilişim A.Ş., and all transactions related to Crypto Assets are irrevocable due to their nature, Crypto Asset trading transactions carry high risk and this risk level may not be appropriate for every user.
We recommend that you execute Crypto Asset trading transactions only to the extent of the amount that you can afford to lose, in consideration of the possibility of losing your entire money /assets/ values.
Trading and maintaining Crypto Assets carry certain risks. For this reason, before deciding to execute transactions on the Site, you must understand and fully evaluate all types of risk that you may encounter, including but not limited to the following, and make decisions with such risks taken into account.
- Market Risk:The Crypto Asset market is newly developing and therefore carries uncertainties. In parallel with buy-sell demands and possible developments, prices of Crypto Assets may also display high volatility and vulnerability. It is possible that Crypto Assets value (price) may rise, drop or totally zero out. You should not trade for an amount above that which you can afford to lose, and you should not conduct speculative trading.
- Liquidity Risk:There may not be sufficient buy or sell demand in the Site’s order book or in the global crypto asset market for the Crypto Assets that you can trade on the platform. This may cause extreme price volatility. We, as a company, do not commit to providing sufficient liquidity or to repurchasing any of the Crypto Assets. Moreover, we may temporarily or permanently close the order book of some Crypto Assets traded on the Platform without any justification. You must take into account that you bear risk of loss in the event that there is no buyer in the market or the related order book is closed.
- Legal Risk:Crypto Assets are not yet regulated, and therefore, their legal status is not clear as of today. Once regulation commences, there are some legal risks that Crypto Assets may be fully or partially banned; may be subject to strict rule regulations as per anti-money laundering and combating financing of terrorism or other regulations; may be subject to tax.
- Exchange Risk:The stock exchanges that you trade or real/legal entities that you hire for custody of your Crypto Assets may be hacked or defrauded by internal and external persons. You must be careful while selecting stock exchange and custody (wallet) services, and should carry out the necessary inspections on their reliability and the security policies they adopt.
- Personal Risk:If you, as a person, fail to take the necessary security precautions while accessing the stock exchange or wallet, you may completely lose your Crypto Assets or they may be stolen.
- Technological Risk:Blockchain technology and Crypto Assets are not yet matured technological innovations. You must take into account any faults or errors that may occur in all aspects, mainly new developments in the technology or distributed registry system, encoding, wallet.
ATTİVO BİLİŞİM A.Ş. bears no responsibility pertaining to the change (including but not limited to price changes during trading transactions executed on the Site) in the prices of Crypto Assets determined according to supply and demand. Therefore, full responsibility for all losses and damages that have arisen or that may arise shall lie with the users.